Saturday, June 26, 2010

My 1st RtE (Road to Emerald)


Today, Sunday, June 27, 2010 in IIUM Main auditorium is my first Road to Emerald (RtE) event in my first month of joining K-Link.

June 1, 2010 i joined K-Link. When i saw the K-link International agenda for this June, i read that there will be a big event held in IIUM, my campus. So i went to HQ office of K-Link at Kuchai Lama and talked to Sis Farhana, KL K-Link marketing manager. I told her that this is a good opportunity and i can not miss it.

Unfortunately, she said that i couldn't join the event because I am just a new member, no BV no experience etc. So I asked her what are the conditions for a new member to be eligible for the programme? after a while, she answered that I should have 400 Personal BV before June 19, 2010, therefore she will include me in the list of participant.

Praise due to the Allah, not only me can manage 400 PBV in our group but also my partner in my network, so both of us will join the RtE today. Alhamdulillah.

I'll tell you the whole story of today's RtE by tonight.
May Allah bless us.
Ameen.

Regards,
Member

No comments:

Post a Comment