Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have Joined the K-Link International

Hi there....

My best friend came to KL last month to offer me a big opportunity to grab all my dreams. He is a lecturer from the best 4 university in Indonesia. The university which i completed my degree. What do you think he offered me last month? Yes! K-Link.

Well actually.... he offered me this (K-Link) since more than three years ago, before i come to KL to pursue my study at IIUM. I have no doubt that MLM business can give many benefits to its member, unfortunately, i heard too many bad stories about MLM fraud and money game in the system. Therefore, I told him that I am quite rational person, I will choose the easiest way to get wealth but not if it will cause me thrown to hell :-)... then i asked him to get HALAL-certification from the National Ulama Council of Indonesia (MUI) in term of the products and the system.

Praise due to Allah, the Halal-certificate of K-Link system and their products was released by MUI on May 6, 2010. And you know what? My best friend, now already Crown Ambassador (3rd highest rank in the system with monthly income *** million Rupiah.
Well YES! for a person in his age, our age, that amount of monthly income is considered as a PRIMUS (PRIa MUda Sukses) or a successful youth!), came and explained me about this huge opportunity to success right 20 days after the certificate circulated among the K-Link Leaders.

YES! June 1, 2010, I joined K-Link and start to spread this opportunity to all my friends, colleagues, lecturers, professors, local and international students.

Now, I have no doubt about the system, no doubt about the products, and I have no doubt that GOD will not change a person's life position/status unless he/she change it with his/her own efforts.

GO SUCCESS WITH K-LINK!!!

Regards,
Member

No comments:

Post a Comment