Friday, June 25, 2010

K-Link Truly Partner.... Am I ?


Hi there!

By June 26, 2010 (26 days after my registration day), I have presented K-Link in front of 50+ persons. And now, I have 6 partners who are going to work with me for our success in this world.

I am still looking for what is called as Truly Partner. I raised questions for my self, whether he/she will be my K-Link truly partner? However, suddenly i feel that the question is sent back to me... am I a truly partner for my sponsor or K-Link leaders? the answer is... I don't know...

What I know is that... i do presentation every day... I hear and watch motivational talks through my MP4 which are provided by the K-system at least 30 minutes every day... i consume the products... and I sell the products...

By now, again, I have already 6 partners under me with total Group BV is 1***... not bad for a beginner in this business i think :D... May Allah add me knowledge and understanding about overall K-Link business and ease my tongue and bless my efforts in order to develop a strongest network ever in K-Link. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment